S. Korean family fleeing Gaza departs for Seoul via Egypt
时间:2023-12-01 11:51:45 出处:예술阅读（143）
A South Korean family, who fled the besieged Gaza Strip to Egypt, left for Seoul earlier this week.
The family of five, who had been living in Gaza for more than seven years, safely crossed into Egypt on Thursday via the Rafah border in an evacuation from the war-torn region. They are known to be a South Korean woman, her naturalized husband of Palestinian descent and their three children.
Following a three-day stay in Egypt, the family departed Cairo International Airport late Sunday and is set to arrive in South Korea after a stopover in another country. The family declined an interview request at the airport. (Yonhap)
- S. Korea, Japan, China agree to accelerate summit efforts
- Seoul shares open lower on tech, battery slump
- BTS' Jungkook headed to Paris as MTV EMA nominee, performer
- Response to Yasukuni visits underway: official
- German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
- [Herald Interview] Director Lee Chung
- Scholars shed light on late Samsung chief’s management initiatives
- "위성사진까지 대조한다" 밭에서 4억원어치 보물 캐는 사람들
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation