EBS' new nature doc to explore symbiotic relationship between nature and humanity
时间:2023-12-01 12:13:36 出处:예술阅读（143）
Public educational TV channel EBS delves into the circle of life and greatness of nature with its upcoming nature documentary “Connection,” featuring plants, animals, marine life and more.
“Connection” is a two-part documentary series portraying how all living creatures are interconnected to one another in our natural world, and how they maintain a delicate balance with each other.
The production team spent two years filming across nine countries, including South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, South Africa, Kenya and Palau, according to the broadcaster.
Featuring high-speed shooting, electron microscope shooting and high-quality underwater shots, “Connection” presents nature ranging from bacteria-level organisms to mammals on land and plankton to mega-sized whales in the sea.
The program reveals how these living beings resonate with humans.
Actor Kim Nam-gil, who recently starred in Netflix’s action flick “Song of the Bandits,” is the narrator of the upcoming documentary.
“Connection” is to air on EBS1 at 9:55 p.m. on Nov. 27 and 28. The nature documentary will also be available on EBS’ official website.
- Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
- ArtToken, KAIST sign MOU to cooperate in art, technology fields
- In early 2029, Earth will likely breach key warming threshold: scientists
- LG, Hyundai, YouTube team up for in
- Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi
- Sombre palaces, tombs swathed in fall colors
- Women’s stories continue to resonate with Korean viewers
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Violinist Yoo Da