S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
时间:2023-12-01 11:43:18 出处:직업阅读（143）
South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts in San Francisco this week and requested for their countries' support in South Korea's bid to host the 2030 World Expo, his office said Saturday.
Park Jin made the request during separate meetings with Malaysian Foreign Minister Zambry Abdul Kadir and Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Tuesday on the margins of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting.
During his talks with Zambry, Park also requested support from Malaysia in efforts to elevate relations between South Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations next year to a "comprehensive strategic partnership," according to Seoul's foreign ministry.
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- Xi says 'willing to make bigger contributions' in letter to NK leader
- Biden picks top Asia aide as nominee for deputy secretary of state
- 통일부 “남북 간 장기간 연락 중단 유감…정상화 촉구”
- Daily Sports Hankook hopes to help stengthen Korea
- Blinken to discuss Russia, Middle East, N. Korea during visit to Seoul: State Department
- 인재영입위원장에 이철규 내정…김웅 "윤심만 영입하겠단 것"
- The branch of South Korean left blaming Israel for Hamas attacks
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'