时间:2023-12-01 11:07:36 出处:패션阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- [Today’s K
- New fad uncovers old school transcripts for dose of nostalgia
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- S. Korean industries to see modest recovery in 2024: think tank
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale
- [Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
- S.Korea's largest
- SK Chemicals partners with Estee Lauder for eco
- German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea