时间:2023-12-01 11:50:48 出处:음악阅读（143）
The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview article published by the American publication on Monday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” sold over 5 million copies in the first week and rewrote album K-pop sales records. The mini album claimed the top spot on Oricon’s weekly and weekly combined album rankings, cementing its status as the international artist that topped both charts with the most albums at 11.
At home, the band picked up five trophies from television music charts with main track “God of Music” which also topped the iTunes top songs chart in 29 regions.
Meanwhile, the 13-member act will resume its Japan tour in Saitama on Nov. 23 and will hop over to Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka until Dec. 17.
BTOB parts ways with agency after 11 years
- "조선의 샛별 여장군, 세계가 우러러 볼것"…北, 김주애도 우상화
- 이재명 "가장 큰 문제는 오만, 몸가짐·마음가짐 철저 관리를"
- S. Korea, Britain forge strategic partnership on ODA projects
- 이준석 "난 박근혜 키즈 넘어섰다…한동훈도 尹키즈 벗어나야"
- S. Korea's English proficiency slips 13 notches to 49th
- Two CEOs to lead Mirae Asset Global Investments
- LG Display appoints LG Innotek chief as new CEO
- 내년 총선, 정부여당 견제론 44% 지원론 44% '동률' [NBS]
- S. Korea's heavyweights like ex